Cloud computing, otherwise known as SaaS (Software-as-a-Service), allows you to have your data and applications available to you virtually anywhere via the Internet. As a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Cloud Certified Partner, Radiant Technologies can help you whether your company is looking to deploy Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision) in the Cloud or is looking to switch from an on-premise solution to the Cloud. If you are unsure as to which option will be right for you, please see our comparison page: Cloud vs. On-Site
By hosting Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision) in the cloud, companies can:
- Reduce initial investment – By hosting your ERP system in the cloud, you will not have to buy hardware and the software package up front.
- Lower IT costs by outsourcing your IT department to Radiant Technologies who will run, maintain, and develop your system for you.
- Save money and manage your cash flow with pay as you go monthly or annual subscription fees.
- Scale up or down – You can make changes on-demand such as adding or subtracting users as your needs change, receive product upgrades quickly.
- Gain instant access anytime, anywhere – By using Cloud Computing, you and your employees can access your system through any internet connection.
Sales and Marketing tools to promote your business:
- See real time effects of your marketing campaigns
- Track sales instantly and scale usage accordingly
- Manage customer and product information seamlessly
World-class Manufacturing and Project Planning:
- Easily scale business needs efficiently
- Predict demand and plan production accordingly
- Less IT costs and more accurate allocations
Streamline your Supply Chain and Processes:
- Faster up-to-the minute orders and billing
- Manage global locations anywhere via the Internet
- Work virtually anywhere with your trade partners.
Radiant technologies will help you deploy Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision) to the Cloud or help you move from an on-premise solution to a cloud-based software. Our staff of certified experts will move your data, run, maintain, and develop your system, and provide training for your staff.
What is Included in a Cloud Implementation?
- Radiant Technologies will provide our first-class service and support when helping your company move to the cloud.
- Ease of deployment and guaranteed service levels
- High security, data protection and back-up
What Kind of Companies Prefer Cloud?
Companies large and small are now looking to the cloud as their future. By helping companies realizing faster ROI and more efficient business solutions, Microsoft Navision in the cloud is prime for companies looking to propel foward.
Benefits of Moving to the Cloud
- Lower IT infrastructure costs - Avoid conventional software and server costs such as maintaining servers, electricity fees and secure housing. Lessen the burden of IT personnel and have them more efficiently maintain company data.
- Pay as you go - Subscribe to servers flexibly. Upscale during high traffic times and downscale at low traffic times. Save money and manage costs better by not running servers you are not using.
- Lessen your carbon footprint - By avoiding the capital expenditure of bulky servers, utilize multitenancy capabilities. Multitenancy means that many customers run their applications on the same unit of software on one database.
- Guaranteed high security - Data back up and protection is principal to cloud services. Rest assured your data is secure in the cloud.
The pricing for a cloud-based Dynamics NAV varies whether you are moving your system or deploying a new system in the cloud. It is also based on the number of users and applications needed. After having a discover call, we will be able to provide your with a quote. Please call us today to get a quote:Get a Quote
Radiant Technologies Can Help You Turn to the Cloud
When partnering with Radiant Technologies, your company will experience distinguished service and support when moving to the cloud. Radiant Technologies will strive to to use our leading solutions to your company’s benefit in order to make this transition smooth and help your company move forward. Please contact us to learn more.