Our CleanTech Accounting software is one of the many ways we are helping customers give back to the community that supports us. Our Green Software is specifically for the Recycling industry, Waste Management industry, and CleanTech companies. Our software is based on new technologies and is one fully integrated system. From Regulatory Compliance to Tracking and Financial Reporting, our certified specialists can help your company with the problems you are facing.
Case Study with Blue Sun Biodiesel
To capitalize on the promise of its Blue Sun Fusion brand following a recovery, Blue Sun implemented Microsoft Dynamics NAV with Radiant Technologies. The company has added customers and distribution channels without increasing overhead and is poised to realize significantly enhanced growth as the clean-tech market rebounds.
Regulatory Compliance Specialists - Tracking and Reporting
Our experienced consultants can assist your company with such regulatory concerns such as; Renewable Identification Numbers (RIN’s), Carbon Cap and Trade, Emissions Reductions and EPA Audits
- Fast Software Implementations
- Low Upfront Costs
- Software As A Service (SaaS) Hosted Options
- Auditable, Board-Ready, Real-Time Financial Reporting
- Scalable, Secure Microsoft Software
- SAS 70, FDA, DCAA, SoX, EDI Compliant
- Run your business
Radiant Supports CleanTech Leaders and Enthusiasts
Radiant Technologies has attended the 3rd annual California Clean Innovation Conference with UC San Diego Rady School of Management, who continues to establish themselves as the leader in the CleanTech industries.
Radiant Technologies is taking continual action in the community by implementing Environmentally Friendly measures such as; Recycling Programs, Volunteer Programs, Server Virtualization and SaaS. Radiant Technologies is very active in the local San Diego community (home of our Global Headquarters) and our other offices are actively giving back as well.
Focused Industries Include:
- Alternative energy generation: solar power; wind power; water power; biofuels
- Energy storage: battery technology
- Energy efficiency: efficient lighting; efficient power supplies
- Environmental services: water treatment; recycling; environmental remediation
Watch a free webinar in order to learn how CleanTech companies can "buckle up" and prepare for rapid growth with software solutions. Michael Anderson, the CEO of Radiant Technologies will cover:
- What you can do to support the green expansion process
- CleanTech Challenge: the issues, solution and benefit
- Hear directly from the customer, Jerry Washburn from Blue Sun
Get a Free Quote
Interest in getting a free quote for our business management software for CleanTech companies? Please contact us and we will be happy to help you.