Waste is both a large cost for businesses and unhealthy for the environment. Now, companies are trying to extract fewer resources, generate less waste, and practice fair trade.
Regrettably, there are few software solutions available to track the true impact of individual companies. Many companies try to keep track of records using spreadsheets and other homegrown methods, but they have proven to be inefficient.
- Regulatory Compliance
- CSR Reporting Requirements
- Stakeholder Confidence
- Compliance costs and risks
- Data capture effort and confusion
- Manual and stand alone systems
- Repetitive data entry
Environmental Accounting Addon
Radiant Technologies offers an ERP add-on called Environmental Accounting, a solution from Total Impact that helps you to achieve your goals in making the world and better place and being more environmentally friendly.
Environmental Accounting can be easily integrated with traditional financial accounting in three easy steps:
- Identify the impacts you wish to measure
- Identify what Operational Activities contribute to these Impacts
- Run your business