Cloud computing, otherwise known as SaaS (Software-as-a-Service), allows you to have your data and applications available to you virtually anywhere via the Internet. By hosting SAP Business ByDesign in the cloud, companies can:
- Scale up or down their usage easily.
- Save money with pay as you go monthly or annual subscription fees.
- Lower IT costs by avoiding traditional overhead costs.
Sales and Marketing tools to promote your business:
- See real time effects of your marketing campaigns
- Track sales instantly and scale usage accordingly
- Manage customer and product information seamlessly
World-class Manufacturing and Project Planning:
- Easily scale business needs efficiently
- Predict demand and plan production accordingly
- Less IT costs and more accurate allocations
Streamline your Supply Chain and Processes:
- Faster up-to-the minute orders and billing
- Manage global locations anywhere via the Internet
- Work virtually anywhere with your trade partners
Cloud Computing with SAP Presentation
Michael Anderson, the CEO of Radiant Technologies, is involved with many business groups around California. He participates as a guest speaker for many events surrounding the topic: Cloud Computing. View his presentation that covers what is Cloud ERP or SaaS, the facts, myths, and the future of Cloud Computing, and a comparison chart of on-premise servers vs. the Cloud.
Benefits of Moving to the Cloud
- Lower IT infrastructure costs - Avoid conventional software and server costs such as maintaining servers, electricity fees and secure housing. Lessen the burden of IT personnel and have them more efficiently maintain company data.
- Pay as you go - Subscribe to servers flexibly. Upscale during high traffic times and downscale at low traffic times. Save money and manage costs better by not running servers you are not using.
- Lessen your carbon footprint - By avoiding the capital expenditure of bulky servers, utilize multitenancy capabilities. Multitenancy means that many customers run their applications on the same unit of software on one database.
- Guaranteed high security - Data back up and protection is principal to cloud services. Rest assured your data is secure in the cloud.
What is Included in a Cloud Implementation?
- Radiant Technologies will provide our first-class service in helping your company move to the cloud.
- Ease of deployment and guaranteed service levels
- High security, data protection and back-up
What Kind of Companies Prefer Cloud?
Companies large and small are now looking to the cloud as their future. By helping companies realizing faster ROI and more efficient business solutions, Microsoft Dynamics NAV in the cloud is prime for companies looking to propel foward.
Radiant Technologies Can Help You Turn to the Cloud
When partnering with Radiant Technologies, your company will experience distinguished service and support when moving to the cloud. Radiant Technologies will strive to to use our leading solutions to your company’s benefit in order to make this transition smooth and help your company move forward.
Interested in Learning More?
Have a question, need a quote, or a demonstration? Contact us to learn more about Cloud Computing! One of our certified experts will get back to you within 1 business day.